Hiro Clark is currently looking for a Digital Manager. This is a new position for the brand.
This person will solely focus on the digital arm of Hiro Clark. Their role is 1) increase traffic to the site and 2) convert that traffic into sales.
Additional inclusions will be a budget for online / digital advertising.
- Increase community base (email list) without sacrificing brand
- Increase user conversion rate
- Increase user traffic HC.com
- Create, inform and execute successful HC digital strategy
- Build strategic digital marketing programs from concept through execution
- Optimize SEO throughout the site
- Work with Hiro Clark PR to maximize traffic and conversion
- Evaluate and recommend site needs for HC.com 2.0
- Inform partnership parameters and ways to build the HC database
- Digital merchandising // refresh product offering
- Manage all new product launches (i.e. Loading images, copy, pricing, etc)
- Create all eblasts and establish best practices
- Evaluate and recommend site optimizations // work with HC programmer for execution
- Create and oversee all online advertising programming, including retargeting and paid social to maximize conversions
- Provide monthly (minimum) metrics including recommendations on ways to meet goals
- Work with social media intern
- 3-4 years experience working in ecommerce with retail brands with a focus on web optimization, paid media, and funnel development
- Understanding of ecommerce best practices and how to maximize the digital visibility for younger brands
- Must have a deep understanding of Google Analytics and how to leverage learnings
- Must understand how to maximize the analytical tools in social media to convert to ecommerce sales
- Experience with re targeting and acquisition tactics
- AdWords, DoubleClick, AdRoll, paid social media experience
- Competitive and based on experience. Will also offer sales incentives and bonuses.