4312 West Jefferson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016
T: 888 413 2171
Monday – Friday, 9AM PST – 6PM PST
PR / Media: email@example.com
- Hiro Clark only ships via UPS Ground (US) and DHL (International). We can not ship to PO Boxes.
- We insure every purchase for the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We do require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point you take responsibility for your purchased goods. Just a reminder – the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
- Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of taxes. Sales tax and customs duty (where applicable) will be calculated on the total merchandise value at checkout.
- Standard ground shipping anywhere within the US states is free.
- Please feel free to try items on and check yourself out at home. If you don't like them, or they don't fit, send them back for free.
- Hiro Clark ships internationally to a variety of destinations. If you do not see your destination country listed at checkout, please contact us. Note that the fee varies from country to country. Additional delivery support requires additional fees. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Making a return or exchange is easy and free. Just make sure you request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and send your item(s) back to us within 30 days of placing your order.
REQUESTING AN RMA
- Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your:
- Full name
- Order Number
- Best email address to contact you
- If this is an exchange, please include the replacement item name and size.
- If this is a refund, please let us know how you would like to be credited. This will need to match the original payment method used.
- You will then be issued an RMA number.
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
- Domestic returns service (FREE)
- Drop your shipment off at your local UPS store or any UPS facility. To find your nearest store visit www.ups.com.
- Complete and sign a copy of the returns pro forma invoice that you received with your order and include it with your return.
- Attach the UPS label on the outside of the container and seal your package for the driver.
- International returns service
- Mail back with any convenient mail service that offers tracking.
- Please provide us with that tracking information.
- You will be notified via email once your return has been received and processed.
- For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
EXCHANGING YOUR PURCHASE
- It is free within the US to exchange items for a different size, based on availability. If you are outside the US, you will need to pay shipping, duties and taxes. If you selected Paypal when you placed the order, any applicable taxes and duties on your exchange should be paid with your debit or credit card.
- To exchange an item, request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify the new item or size you require.
- If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit. The amount is deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year. Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost differences, additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
- Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 30 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of Hiro Clark and may only be refunded as a store credit.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged within six months of purchase.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
RECEIVING A REFUND
- Your refund will be credited to the original payment method.
- If your order has been sent to a destination within the US or Canada, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the US and Canada, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through Hiro Clark. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note that refunds can take up to 10 business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on Hiro Clark. However, since computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are released to customers.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via UPS to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure means.
- All items should be returned new and unused
- Our size conversion chart is based on your chest size. You can review this information here.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Apple Pay.
- You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to ‘Log in’ and review the amount shown before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once this transition is complete, you will then return to hiroclark.com.
- For flexible monthly payments, we have partnered with Affirm. Select Affirm at checkout for more information and eligibility.
- To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, Hiro Clark uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled, you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
- Hiro Clark respects your right to privacy. We collect only the information necessary for us to complete your order or contact you regarding the status of your order.
- The information we collect includes your name, email address, shipping address, and billing address
- Hiro Clark does not store your credit card information.
- Hiro Clark will not rent or sell your name or personal information without your permission.